Honk if you're an underpaid cyborg
level view - Chimera Line
Author: This map was made by Jeff Schwartz aka DOA and tweaked by C Lund.
Mission Type: Repair
- Entry point. Be prepared to dodge incoming pfhor bolts the second you land. Dont shoot at the Bobs.
- This is where you enter the wreckage of the Chimera. It would be a good idea to head for the nearest pattern buffer at his point. The terminal in the same room will give you instructions on how to get to the chip youll need.
- This is where the uplink chip is - submerged.
- Insert the chip here to activate the platforms behind you.
- Flipping this switch will let you use two platforms that so far have been inoperative, one of which gives you access to a second pistol and more ammo.
- To gain access to this small shelf, one must first ride up the platform to the west, turn south and then make a sideways jump to the northeast. To proceed, you have to flick a switch and wait for a door to open, which it does very slowly. You're well advised to shoot down the drones before jumping down to this shelf.
- Smash one of these wires to open the eastern door. Doesnt matter which.
- Flip the switch at the top of the stairs to open the door to the east. Note that grenades will fly the second the door starts moving, so be careful.
- There is an uplink chip here. Grab it.
- The small fans are a door. Open it and insert the chip in the first slot you see. Note that there is a bug in the 1.0 version of the map that will let you leve this level without inserting the chip. If you do, "Five Fingers" will become unbeatable.
- Flip this switch and head north.
- Pick any of these teleporters to leave. You will be taken to "Like Flies on a Corpse".
- Tab the locker doors to find an oxy cannister.
- Tab the lights to finds a teleporter. Step in and be taken to a x2 cannister. Note that you may find yourself in the firing line of a trooper when you arrive, so be prepared for a fight.
- Tab this cabinet for some ammo and stuff.
- Tab the circuit box for a x1 powerup and a shortcut.
Back to the Level Flow Chart
Back to the Introduction