Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
level view - Pfhor Line
Author: C Lund
Notes: The terminals were originally meant to be full of anti-Durandal propaganda from Tycho. Thus the title.
Mission Type: NA
- Entry point. There is a projectile pfhor right behind you. The tar won't kill you but it will strip your shields. try not to spend too much time in there.
- It would be a good idea to come here to save, power up your shields, and pick up some ammo... but you don't have to.
- Get rid of the wasps and stuff before doing any pillar-hopping.
- Mind the trooper. Head up the stairs when he's gone and keep on moving towards 5.
- Jump over this chasm and head up the stairs. Then on to 6.
- There is a save terminal right above and behind this position. It would be a good idea to use it. However, doing so will release a rather unpleasant variety of PCM.
- Jump across to this ledge - after killing whatever might be on it. It would probably be a good idea to have your shotguns ready when going up the stairs.
- More pillar-hopping across to this area.
- Watch out for the lookers and stuff in here - the chamberlain in particular. Your shields are dead if you let it get too close.
- This is where you leave the level. Log on and go to "Wading in Vitriol".
- To get here, do *not* go to 2 (the waypoint, not the secret) first. Instead, head straight for 3 and 4, and then take the door right in front of you.
- a-b After using the pattern buffer at 6 head back to a. Flip the switch, and then flip it off again after it's been on long enough for the door at b to open, but not long enough for it to close. Then go to b.
Back to the Level Flow Chart
Back to the Introduction