10001 Nordic Nerds
level view - Salinger Plank
Author: C Lund
Notes: The majority of the monsters here are maserBobs and pistolBobs and none of them are your friends. They do a lot of damage but can't take much themselves, so for most of this level the pistols and the maser (if you can get your hands on one) are sufficient.
Mission Type: NA
- Entry point. The doors are locked.
- You want to get to this pattern buffer. Mind the pistolBobs on the floor above you.
- Shield recharger. Again, mind the bobs.
- Go through the lab here. Try not to shoot at the gas tanks (unless you're at a safe distance).
- There are a lot of guards in this area, and one of them is a maserBob. Take him out first. Once the area is cleared out, smash the wires. Then backtrack to 1. The doors will now open.
- There is a lot of fighting going on here, with the guards already present and the fighters teleporting in. Take the doors to the south to get to a x2 shield recharger and a save term. Note that opening the door will put you in the firing line of two maserBobs
- This is where the pistols may no longer be sufficient. There are troopers teleporting into these locations. Take the door east of 7.1 to get to 8.
- Log on here and be taken to "People Under the Stairs" via "Things May Happen II".
Back to the Level Flow Chart
Back to the Introduction